Tuesday 25 July 2017

the best online business which can give a monthly income of $1000 a month

There are various business models that can bring you $1,000 a month but I will give you a business model that has worked for me and many others. Also it’s very easy to begin with and requires no programming skill or any specialized skill set for that matter. You just need to have some patience and decent addition/subtraction skills.

 


The business model I present to you is starting your own Amazon FBA selling business. FBA stands for fulfillment by Amazon. What this means is you provide inventory to Amazon for certain products of your choosing and send it to an Amazon warehouse. Once Amazon receives it they will take care of things like advertising, customer support, and selling the item itself. Let’s go a bit more in-depth now.
Let’s say you find a toy that costs $5 at Walmart.com. And then you do some searches on Amazon and you see that same toy is being sold for $20 on Amazon. As you can see there is a potential $15 profit margin. However, there are fees as you may have predicted. Because it’s Fulfillment by Amazon, they will charge some fees for their service. But remember, they are doing the hard work which is advertising, storage, customer support, and selling the item. You don’t have to deal with any of that. Amazon charges a small fee based on the items price and weight. Also there is shipping costs for you when you send products to Amazon. But when you sign up for an Amazon sellers account you will have the option to use UPS which is Amazon’s partner carrier and they have great shipping rates for merchants. I’ve shipped items for as low as $0.30 which is basically shipping heaven for every merchant. Anyways, you can expect the fees to be around $5 which include shipping fees. And let’s say your down to a $10 profit margin now. So each unit can make you a $10 profit. Now imagine selling 10–20 units of these. That’s an easy $100–200 profit. However, this is 1 product imagine listing multiple products with multiple units you can eventually scale this to a full time job or business.
Here is a real life example of a product and the calculations done. The net profit came out to $8.46 per unit after Amazon fees and shipping fees.

 
One thing I feel I should mention and is probably on everyone’s minds is “How the hell do I find these products?” Well my answer to you is you can choose to do manual sourcing or sign up with a sourcing service. Manual sourcing will involve you going to retailer websites such as Walmart, BestBuy, etc… and searching through their catalogs and thousands of products and cross referencing them with Amazon’s catalog to see if they are profitable. Although, finding one or even 2 products which are profitable can be extremely tedious and take up days of your time. And when you find the item you will realize it’s out of stock because someone probably got there before you. So now you just wasted a ton of time. Because I’m a college student I no longer do manual sourcing because it’s just a waste of my time and remember time is money. What I recommend instead is sign up to a reliable sourcing service that does the research for you and sends you profitable products sell. This saves me a ton of time and cuts down my daily work time from like 10 hours to 2 hours which is extremely valuable to me.
Anyways I hope you or anyone else looking to make income online will keep this business model in your arsenal of income sources. It’s always good to have multiple revenue streams and this business model can be one of them and is very easy to start and has low startup costs. I personally started this model with only $500 and flipped that investment to $850 within a week of working and selling items. I recommend starting with $500–700 at least as there are some startup costs the first time you do this.


Making $1,000 a month with an online business is relatively easy.
Currently, I’m bringing in about $3,000 a month and I spend the majority of my day working on my sofa at home.
How did I do this?

Freelancing.

With freelancing, all you need is some marketable skills and you can quickly earn $1,000 a month. There are plenty of online marketplaces which’ll help you find clients, and if you don’t have skills you can learn some through free online courses and certifications.
I made roughly $1,200 my first month by aggressively reaching out and selling to potential customers. After that, I’ve slowed down my sales activities and steadily added a couple hundred dollars of income each month. :)
There are plenty of guides to freelancing online and I highly recommend taking an afternoon to research how to start your freelancing business/career.


Amazon FBA is the clear winner! And it is shocking how easy it is to do, and how much money can be made!
I started with less than $100.00 and in just a few short months I have over $6k in revenue. You can do it too! My family can’t believe the money I have made and I tell everyone who is interested how to do it.
Here’s a very quick way to get started with less than $20. I mean seriously, where else could you start a real life business with less than $20?
You can go to dollar tree and buy products for $1 and re-sell them on Amazon or eBay for 3 times what you paid for them. It is really true. You can go to Walmart and buy products and sell them for 3, 4, or sometimes even more than that. The secret is you have to know which products to buy.
Now, how do you know which products to buy? You need to know these things:
  • Not everything sells well on Amazon. Amazon has a sales ranking system where the ‘sales rank’ is displayed as a number. The LOWER the number, the higher the rank, and the quicker the product sells. If a product has a sales rank of, say, 1,000,000 - that product is going to be sitting on Amazon shelves for years without selling. Sales rank of say, 1000…that product will sell HUNDREDS a day. Just about anything with a sales rank of 50k or lower is going to sell. Its just a matter of buying it, shipping it, waiting for sales, and collecting the profits! I recently bought 10 copies of a board game for $19.98 at Kmart and resold EACH of them for $85.00.
  • Not everything sells for a high enough profit to justify the cost of the item as well as your time buying, boxing, and shipping the item. You’ll need some help identifying the sales rank of a given product. (More on that later).
  • Amazon does take their share of the profits if you choose to use their Fulfillment by Amazon service. (FBA). You have to ensure the price of the item on Amazon is at least 3 times what you pay for it in the store.
There is a lot to learn, but I’ve found it is fun. And when those sales start rolling in, that certainly gets me excited.
I think the best way to start out is to purchase inexpensive ‘product lists’. There are people who sell lists of the products to buy. These lists may go for $5 or $10 or some are even cheaper. You don’t even have to worry about finding the products yourself - it is already done for you!




 Ever heard of binary options trading? If you haven't, binary options is a highly profitable online trading financial tool in which you’re to determine if the value of an asset would increase or decrease over a certain period of time, the pay-out is a fixed amount of ROI (Return On Investment) or nothing.


FREE binary options trading software?
Yes there is, which is Optionrobot. I've been using the software for almost 8months with steady income, the software trades binary options for me on autopilot and I make money and withdrawals everyday from my trading account.



What are some business models that can make me 5-6 figures per month online?

 

 

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 Komentar: